martedì 30 ottobre 2007

welcome message

I'm Elisa, I'm 23 and I study in Padua University. I will use this blog in my English course in order to improve my English. To present me I've chosen this image Fried Rice and now I explain why..
I know that the photo I chose is a bit strange, but it represents some aspects of my personality.
The first reason is the most obvious: I really love rice!! It can be cooked in any the way you want, but I always love it! When I am alone at home and I must decide what to eat, I often cook rice although it requires a bit of work. Obviously, I often cook it also for my family, and they always appreciate it.
The second reason is linked with the first one because I love cooking. I cook every day for my family but it is not a problem for me because, when I cook, I feel relaxed and I don't think to other problems or things that I have to do. I love cooking everything, and I often make some "experiments" with my fantasy and using the food I have at home in that moment...I admit that they are not always a success!! However, I think that I can be considered Ia quite good cook!
There's also another reason why I chose this photo: I love water and, as you all know, rice grows in water. I really love everything related with water. For example, I am not a sporty type but the only sport I like is swimming. Moreover, I love sea, the sensation of water in the skin and the sound that you hear when you are under water. When I find beautiful sea or lake landscapes I cannot resist to the temptation to take a photo of them!
I could spend lots of words to talk about me but I just say these three things to give an idea of my personality! You will know me better during this English course!
See you soon
Elisa

1 commento:

Eva ha detto...

HI Elisa!

Your introduction is very original and different from the others, I appreciate the change! But maybe it drew my attention also because I share your passion for cooking! It really gives me satisfaction to prepare food for others. And it stimulates my creativity. It is always a pleasure to meet people who have the same hobby! I will be very happy to exchnage recipies with you - inless they are secret of course ;)!

Bye!