martedì 30 ottobre 2007

after two weeks of blogging...

Hi! In the last two weeks I was not here in Padua (I was abroad) so I couldn't use the
computer...the return at the University was a shok for me because I discovered that all the other students had their personal blogs! I didn't know how to do it! But than I discovered that it is easy and so, as you all can see, I created my personal blog! I think that the use of blogs for an English (or, obviously, for any other language) course is a great idea! First of all because it make studes improve their writing skills, and it gives the possibility to recive comments. Thanks to these comments a student can recive suggestions, opinions and can see how to correct his mistakes. Moreover, the use of blog is useful because if a student ask something to the teacher, she can answer using a post in the course blog and, in this way, all the students can read her answer and avoid to repeat the same question. Now I don't know so much about blogs but I'm sure that I will lern and that it will became a useful learning mean! I'm very happy to use a blog for this course because I have never used one before! I'm satisfied!
I hope blogs will be useful for our English!
See you soon!!






2 commenti:

Fred ha detto...

Hi, Elisa! I'm happy to write a comment to your post! I can imagine that once you came back from Germany everything could seem confused and shocking. But I noticed that you managed to do everything in a very short time! Great job! When I saw that you posted the address of your blog I thought: it must be pink! And here it is! Hahaaa.
I agree with you when you say that blogs can be a useful way to improve our English skills. I hope our group work will be funny and very useful for everybody.
I'd like to point out one thing: yes, you're right, there aren't many men in our English group, but I felt a little frustrated when you wrote "she" referring to an hypothetical student of our course... Hey, girl, we're just a few but sooo handsome!! I thought you noticed that!! No hope! Hahahaa!
Jocking aside, your post was nice for me, easily structured and clear, but as a friend and classmate I need to tell you to be careful with the spelling. Here I found many mistakes. I understand that maybe you did it quite fast for us to comment on it, but my advice is to write everything in word if you have a spell-checker for English, so then you can just copy and paste your text.
See you soon, Elisa.
Hugs, Federico.

Giovanna S. ha detto...

Hi Elisa!

Your blog is simple and clear, and I love the colour of the background! Good choice!
Moreover, your posts are not very long, so the readers’ attention can’t be easily distracted.

Even though you came back just few days ago and you probably got lost trying to understand how to create a blog ;-), you seem very enthusiast. I like your optimism very much!! As you could see, writing a blog isn’t very difficult. Moreover, it can be very pleasant, interesting and exciting. You can add pictures and links in your blog, and do whatever you want to. If you need help, you can write me or ask me! No problem!!

As you pointed out, thanks to the blogs, especially by reading other blogs and receiving comments, we can understand our mistakes, improve our writing skills and enrich our vocabulary. Peer feedback can be very useful in order to improve our English. Moreover, you also wrote that we can communicate directly with the teacher, and all the students can benefit from this, for example by reading a comment written by student on the teacher’s post. This is true!

As Federico already told you, there are some spelling mistakes in this post, and I’d like to write them down. I hope you will appreciate this. If you find mistakes in my posts, write them down in your comments. I’d be grateful!!

Shok shock
Studes students
Recive receive
Lern learn

See you soon and happy Halloween!

Giovanna S.